- The position of company is based on relationships, facts and general perception of environment
- The priority of the company is evaluation in exploitation of sources for solving the problems in this field in comparison with competition and in achievement of targets of company`s economic development
- To organize the production with maximum liability from the view of negative fouling source of development in whole cycle of final production
- The preparation of personal sources with appropriate motivation is the base of perception and positive understanding of principles of Environmental Management System
- To achieve the consensus in understanding of strategy of this policy with governmental authorities, conserned parties and other activists by active and continuous communication.
The management of HANIL E-HWA considers Environmental Management System to be inseparable part of the company`s management system. Above mentioned principles of Environmental Management System policy are divided into long-term and short-term targets which are constantly controlled and evaluated. By this document the management of the company is assumed to keep the rules and progress described in company`s documentation and expects from each employee his full involvement in his working activity field to reach all described principles.
more informations: email@example.com